I would like to personally welcome you to the CT Chapter of IAAO’s website. Please browse our website to view our past and future offerings. I hope you will find all your educational needs through our workshops, seminars, webinars and conferences.
Our membership is very motivated and totally committed to ensuring your complete educational satisfaction. We are constantly looking for new ways to improve our ability to bring you the best educators and educational offerings available in different formats so we can help as many professionals as possible stay prepared for the continually changing field of property assessment.
A lot has changed throughout the years however we will continue to offer both standard IAAO coursework as well as new current day topics so that our organization remains at the cutting edge of the assessment profession.
I am excited about where we are headed and look forward to the challenges of the coming year.
Who We Are
- To promote uniform and equitable principles of assessment through professionalism;
- To educate the public on the importance of the work performed by assessing officers;
- To improve assessment standards through education, modern methods, and efficient technology;
- To advance the objectives of the IAAO in the state of Connecticut; and to provide a clearing house for the collection and distribution of useful information relating to assessment and appraisal practice.
- Promotion of the benefits of IAAO membership, courses, and accreditation or designations
- Facilitating the offering of IAAO courses and workshops
- Disribuion of IAAO materials
- Maintenance of a database of IAAO courses successfully completed by Connecticut assessment personnel
- Working in partnership with CAAO on projects that will benefit Connecticut assessment personnel